ISO-BLOCO ONE CONTROL is a pre-compressed multifunctional joint sealing tape packed in a tear-off activation film. Designed for sealing windows in accordance with Energy Saving Standards according to the RAL installation guidlines. It was developed especially to allow simple and reliable pre-fitting. The tear-off cover ensures that the window sealing tape remains compressed, even when the roll is unwound. ISO-BLOCO ONE CONTROL now makes it possible to pre-fit a 3-level seal in the workshop. The easy-to-use pre-fitted tape packaged in a robust film combines three functional areas based on the RAL 3-level principle. The 1000 Pa outer area offers particularly high resistance to driving rain, while the middle area provides reliable thermal and acoustic insulation. The inner area with an a-rating of 0.00 guarantees a 100 % airtight seal.
ISO-BLOCO ONE CONTROL thus helps to minimise heat losses due to convection as described in the current Energy Saving Standards. It also has an optimum vapour diffusion gradient from inside to outside (50:1) creating effective moisture transport to the outside and thus rapid drying of the joint.
- The tape is activated exactly when required for controlled expansion
- Cost advantage and time saving due to straightforward pre-fitting off site
- Can be fitted regardless of the temperature or weather conditions and no need for external access
- 3-level seal with just one product and in a single operation
- A wide range of joints can be sealed with just a few tape dimensions
- Resistant to driving rain to a minimum of 1000 Pa
- High sd-value gradient, optimum moisture transport to the outside, tested and defined
- Internal air tightness minimises heat losses caused by convection
- Suitable for passive house construction
- Conforms to the requirements of Energy Saving Standards and the principles of the RAL assembly guideline
- 10 year performance guarantee*
|* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available upon request).