ISO-BLOCO RENO is a multifunctional sealing and insulating system specially developed for energy-related window renovation. It is made up of two connected sealing components. The core layer is made of high-quality polymeric material and provides a smooth surface for the seal. The excellent material component properties guarantee a tight fit in the U-recess which remains after the removal of the old window frame. At the same time as sealing the cavity in the masonry, it forms the basis for the upper sealing layer. The sealing layer is made of impregnated, pre-compressed PUR soft foam with an integrated airtight membrane. The multifuntional material has 3 distinct areas which combine to achieve the 3-level sealing required by the RAL “Installation Guide”. On the internal side it has an a-value of 0.00, which means it is 100 % airtight and acts as a vapour barrier, in the middle area it ensures optimum acoustic and thermal insulation and in the outer area it provides outstanding protection from the weather with a driving rain impermeability of more than 1,000 Pa (Hurricane Forces).
- Simple and reliable fitting in old buildings
- Complies with Energy saving requirements and the principles of the RAL “Installation guide”
- 3-level seal using only one product
- BG 1 and BG R tested according to the requirements of the RAL installation guidlines
- Reduces convective heat loss
- Clean processing without material residue
- High flexibility and application reliability even with joints of different depths
- Can be combined with mastic sealing materials and/or cover strips
- Installation independent of temperature and the weather
- No change in tried-and-trusted installation processes required for renovation work
- 10 year performance guarantee*
|* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available upon request).