|ISO-FLAME PLUG S 90, is a specially developed form for a quick, easy and clean fitting for fire protection of single cables, cable bundles on circular openings (e.g. core hole) in fire walls and ceilings in accordance to DIN 4102. It consists of fire resistant impregnated PU high resilient foam and its maximum fire resistance durability averages between, at least, 60 and 90 minutes.
|ISO-FLAME PLUG S 90 is suitable for fire-stop protection in wall and ceiling openings where fire protection rating S 30, S 60 or S 90 is requiered, in accordance with DIN 4102 T.9. It is particularly suitable for fire protection walls and ceilings of concrete and/or reinforced concrete, cellular concrete, brick-work or lighter partitioning walls. The fitting of cables is simply done by cutting.
- Quick and clean application (very economical)
- Totally free from dust and fibres
- Easy fitting of cables
- No special tools for fitting required or preparation of wall and ceiling openings necessary
- Toxic fume blocker
- Flexible application (temporary and permanent cable insulation)
- No cracking due to permanent elasticity with high flexibility
- Free from halogens and solvents
- 10 year performance guarantee*
|* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available upon request).