|ISO-FLAME BRICK S 90 is a fire resistant impregnated PU-high resilient foam form for fire-protection of single cables, cable bundles and pipes (service fire-stops). It is used in rectangular and irregular fire wall openings in accordance to DIN 4102 for the F-Classes S 60 and S 90. Its maximum fire resistance durability averages at 90 minutes.
|ISO-FLAME BRICK S 90 is certified for the fire-stop protection of wall and ceiling openings, when fire rating classification S 60 or S 90 is requiered, in accordance with DIN 4102 T.9. It is particularly suitable, due to it being totally fibre and dust free, for use in dirt sen-sitive areas. The spectrum of uses extends from fire protection walls and ceilings, of concrete, reinforced concrete, cellular concrete and brick-work to lighter partitioning walls. The fitting of single cables, cable bundles, pipes and cable looms is simply done by cutting.
- Quick and clean application without special tools (very economical)
- No preparation of the wall or ceiling opening necessary
- Easy fitting of cables
- Totally free from dust and fibres
- Flexible application (temporary and permanent fire protection)
- Toxic fume blocker
- No cracking due to permanent elasticity with high flexibility
- Free from halogens and solvents
- 10 year performance guarantee*
|* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available upon request).