ISO-MEMBRA SX is a special sealing tape based on PUR-flexible foam, which is designed for the reliable sealing of moving joints with large joint tolerances. It meets the requirements of the newest guidelines, e. g. the energy saving regulation (EnEV), the IFBS guideline “joint tightness in lightweight steel constructions”.
It performs as a highly efficient membrane seal, enabling joints from 3 mm to 18 mm to be sealed with only 2 sizes of tape. The integrated membrane system ensures an improved sealant against driving rain, at the same time allows trapped building humidity to escape, avoiding damage caused through condensation.
- Fulfils the requirements of the DIN 18542 BG1 and BGR for large joint tolerances
- Integrated membrane system for improved sealing
- High continuous movement absorption
- Impermeable to driving rain in excess of 600 Pa
- Vapour diffusion permeable
- Weather proof
- Delayed expansion, allowing more time for installation
- Pre-compressed for ease of installation
- Suitable for passive house construction
- 10 year performance guarantee*
|*On the conditions of the manufacturer (available upon request).
ISO-MEMBRA SX is outstandingly suitable for sealing joints within the following ranges:
- trapezoidal metal sheets, sandwich elements and metal structures
- timber, log houses, solid and prefabricated building constructions
- external insulation systems
It is also suitable for sealing window connection joints in old and new building structures.